Thursday 28 April 2011

Wednesday Night

Wow the weather here in Toronto hasn't been the greatest lately. I think I got use to the warm weather in Cuba and now all I want to wear are skirts, dresses and high heels. It sucks to be back to reality sometimes.
I just want some sun, is that too much to ask?




Last night I went to dinner with a good friend of mine, Cherry. We had the absolute best meal in the world!   
"The Perfect Couple" 

What do you think? Yummy right?
For those of you who live in Toronto you must go to Cafe Mirage and try the perfect couple - Amazing!!!


8 comments:

A. said...

oh isn't southern ontario weather a treat? it's no better here in kitchener :(
come on sun!
that top is gorgeous btw!

agonemia.blogspot.com

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Unknown said...

Southern Nova Scotias got rain for the best 3 weeks :(
cute outfit :)

Annabelle Fleur said...

The blouse and bracelets are so stunning!!! Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love the print on your blouse! amazing bracelet!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

lovely outfit and photos!

your newest follower here :)
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

OMG, are those waffles and ice cream I see?!! Way too yummy!

invasionista

Bérénice ♥ said...

i want your blouse !