Tuesday 31 May 2011

Hiking with Accessories


I was walking on Queen street the other day and I found this really cute store that sells jewellery, hand bags & beautiful hair pieces. There is so much variety and everything is very unique. I wanted to buy everything!


My lovely boyfriend got me this necklace from there. I absolutely Love it! Last night I wore it to dinner with these ripped Capri's and casual white top. I tried it on with a more fancy look and it looked amazing. I will definitely be going back this week to pick up some more goodies.

 The place is called Drama Queen





Today is Hot Hot Hot out there! I will not complain, but I would love to be near a pool right now. Yesterday was a little cooler, which is perfect weather for hiking! We do it every year and it's so much fun, especially with a group of friends. It's also a fantastic workout. First tip. Never wear white. I, the smarty that I am wore white shorts and white shoes. You can imagine how that one turned out. Haha.
 Playing with the photos :) 




XOXO

4 comments:

NRC♥ said...

i would love to go on a hike
nice shots

Marella said...

Gorgeous pics!

Unknown said...

wow, those denim pants are awesome!!!!! and the heels!

iammademoiselle said...

Love your shoes!!

http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/